2019 WebKit Contributors Meeting - Hurry! Registration is Closing!

# Jonathan Davis (6 days ago)

Hello WebKit Contributors,

This is a short reminder that your chance to register to attend the WebKit Contributors Meeting is closing after Friday, October 25th!

Please be sure you’ve registered for the meeting at webkit.org/meeting

The schedule of topics is filling in, but there are still a couple of larger time slots available. If you have a topic you’d like to present for discussion, please send me an email to secure a spot on the schedule.

Note that the longer prepared talks are anywhere between 30-40 minutes leaving time for questions and discussions before the next session. If you have a short topic to present, email me about giving a 5-10 minute lightning talk.

See you next Friday!

Jon Davis

Contact us to advertise here
# Geoffrey Garen (5 days ago)

webkit.org/auth/wregister, webkit.org/auth/wregister

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at admin at webkit.org to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

# Ling Ho (5 days ago)

Please go to webkit.org/auth/wlogout and make sure you are not logged in. Then go to www.webkit.org/meeting and make sure the pages says "2019 WebKit Contributors Meeting". After that, try logging in and register again. The "webkit.org/auth/wregister" is not used for registration this year.

... ling

# Geoffrey Garen (4 days ago)

The Login page looks like this:

If you click the <register> link, it takes you to webkit.org/auth/wregister, webkit.org/auth/wregister.

I’m not sure what “not used for registration this year means”; but what I mean is that this link is present on the page, and clicking it loads an error page.

Thanks, Geoff

# Alexey Proskuryakov (4 days ago)

Seems like an issue to look into. However this should not prevent you from registering, because you do have a Trac account (it's the same thing as your svn account).

# Ling Ho (4 days ago)

I see. Could you login by clicking on the Login button? The "register" link is outdated. It is meant for user without a Trac account to register a new one. The Email and Password it is asking on that page is your Trac/SVN credential.

Jon, could you help update the register link on the Login page to point to trac.webkit.org/register ?

Thanks, ... ling

Want more features?

Request early access to our private beta of readable email premium.