2019 WebKit Contributors Meeting - Registration is Open

# Jonathan Davis (3 hours ago)

Hello WebKit Contributors,

You are invited to attend the annual WebKit Contributors Meeting to be held at the Hilton Santa Clara hotel on Friday, November 1st, 2019 from 8 AM to 6 PM Pacific.

Breakfast and sign-in will begin at 8 AM. Presentations will run between 9 AM to 6 PM. Lunch will be provided with all day coffee, tea and a mid-afternoon snack break. A reception is planned at the venue after the meeting with dinner and drinks from 6 PM to 9 PM.

To attend you must be an active WebKit contributor. The meeting will be free of charge, and registration is open. Register at webkit.org/meeting

The event format will include a mix of prepared talks around 40 minutes long with 10-15 minutes of questions, and spontaneous lightning talks about 5-10 minutes long. If you have a topic idea that you want to present, please email me directly.

We look forward to seeing you there!

Thank you, Jon Davis

Contact us to advertise here
# Ross.Kirsling at sony.com (2 hours ago)

Seems like the login form isn't working—I see:

MultipleObjectsReturned at /auth/wlogin/
get() returned more than one MyUser -- it returned 2!

Perhaps I just need to be more patient? :)

Thanks, Ross

On 9/18/19, 1:49 PM, "webkit-dev on behalf of Jonathan Davis" <webkit-dev-bounces at lists.webkit.org on behalf of jond at apple.com> wrote:

Hello WebKit Contributors,

You are invited to attend the annual WebKit Contributors Meeting to be held at the Hilton Santa Clara hotel on Friday, November 1st, 2019 from 8 AM to 6 PM Pacific.

Breakfast and sign-in will begin at 8 AM. Presentations will run between 9 AM to 6 PM. Lunch will be provided with all day coffee, tea and a mid-afternoon snack break. A reception is planned at the venue after the meeting with dinner and drinks from 6 PM to 9 PM.

To attend you must be an active WebKit contributor. The meeting will be free of charge, and registration is open. Register at https://webkit.org/meeting/ 

The event format will include a mix of prepared talks around 40 minutes long with 10-15 minutes of questions, and spontaneous lightning talks about 5-10 minutes long. If you have a topic idea that you want to present, please email me directly.

We look forward to seeing you there!

Thank you,
Jon Davis
_______________________________________________
webkit-dev mailing list
webkit-dev at lists.webkit.org
https://lists.webkit.org/mailman/listinfo/webkit
# Chris Dumez (2 hours ago)

Did not work for me either, got a page with text “None” shortly after logging in.

--  Chris Dumez

# Saam Barati (2 hours ago)

You need to first login to: trac.webkit.org trac.webkit.org

You'll get an email to verify your email.

After verifying, you'll be able to login on webkit.org webkit.org

(Thanks to Tadeu for figuring this out)

# Ling Ho (2 hours ago)

There was a duplicate entry in the Trac's database causing the error. Can you please try again?

I am also fixing another bug where the page will display "None" if the credential is not correct. So, you might want to try logging into trac.webkit.org first, and use the same username (email address) and password to sign on at the registration page.

Thanks, ... ling

# Ross.Kirsling at sony.com (2 hours ago)

Cool, that worked—thanks!

On 9/18/19, 2:33 PM, "lingho at apple.com on behalf of Ling Ho" <lingho at apple.com> wrote:

Hi Ross,

There was a duplicate entry in the Trac's database causing the error. 
Can you please try again?

I am also fixing another bug where the page will display "None" if the 
credential is not correct. So, you might want to try logging into 
trac.webkit.org first, and use the same username (email address) and 
password to sign on at the registration page.

Thanks,
...
ling


On 9/18/19 2:12 PM, Ross.Kirsling at sony.com wrote:
> Seems like the login form isn't working—I see:
>
>     MultipleObjectsReturned at /auth/wlogin/
>     get() returned more than one MyUser -- it returned 2!
>
> Perhaps I just need to be more patient? :)
>
> Thanks,
> Ross
>
> On 9/18/19, 1:49 PM, "webkit-dev on behalf of Jonathan Davis" <webkit-dev-bounces at lists.webkit.org on behalf of jond at apple.com> wrote:
>
>      Hello WebKit Contributors,
>      
>      You are invited to attend the annual WebKit Contributors Meeting to be held at the Hilton Santa Clara hotel on Friday, November 1st, 2019 from 8 AM to 6 PM Pacific.
>      
>      Breakfast and sign-in will begin at 8 AM. Presentations will run between 9 AM to 6 PM. Lunch will be provided with all day coffee, tea and a mid-afternoon snack break. A reception is planned at the venue after the meeting with dinner and drinks from 6 PM to 9 PM.
>      
>      To attend you must be an active WebKit contributor. The meeting will be free of charge, and registration is open. Register at https://webkit.org/meeting/
>      
>      The event format will include a mix of prepared talks around 40 minutes long with 10-15 minutes of questions, and spontaneous lightning talks about 5-10 minutes long. If you have a topic idea that you want to present, please email me directly.
>      
>      We look forward to seeing you there!
>      
>      Thank you,
>      Jon Davis
>      _______________________________________________
>      webkit-dev mailing list
>      webkit-dev at lists.webkit.org
>      https://lists.webkit.org/mailman/listinfo/webkit-dev
>      
>
> _______________________________________________
> webkit-dev mailing list
> webkit-dev at lists.webkit.org
> https://lists.webkit.org/mailman/listinfo/webkit

Want more features?

Request early access to our private beta of readable email premium.